Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:29:02 -0800
Hi, everybody!  The boys--Hoser and Maxwell--Mike, and Kelly who are all
from outside Rochester, NY (we've posted a couple of times before, but we
are still pretty new to everybody :o) would like to wish our new FML
family--both the fuzzy and the two-legged--a very Happy New Year.

Also, we were wondering if anybody in our area knows of any nice
ferret-friendly apartments, as we are looking to move.  We have already
done a lot of research, but most places are either anti-pets or wayyyyy too
expensive for us.  A happy medium would be great ... In a perfect world, we
could find a place in the Geneseo-Avon area, but who says it's a perfect
world?  (Besides Hoser and Max!) Any advice or suggestions would be much
appreciated.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve, and hug your fuzzies for us!

Sincerely,

Mike and Kelly
The Boys, Max Faktor and the Hose