From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:48:03 -0500
Hello it is Julie again, and wanted to let you all know that my training to
be a vet asst. is paying off.  Tango has been real lethargic, screaming at
night, staring into space, and has had some back end weakness.  Well I took
him to the vet because I also noticed that his belly is getting larger and
harder, and he wasnt eating as much.  Well I got him there and he weighs
2.8 lbs now, and has gained .08 ounces in 2 weeks, and I said that I didnt
think he would make it thil Monday.  The surgery has been rescheduled for
tomorrow morning.  Has to be there at 8:30.  It is the vets day off, and he
is coming special for this surgery.  He also wants his whole surgery staff
to be there as he is worried that this will be a real hard one.  He is
worried about not getting it out.  So of course that made me worry.  Anyway
I get to be there for the surgery again, in case something happens, and
hopefully it wont.  Our Vet says "What is a holiday without a weasel
surgery"?  This makes 2 holidays, 2 surgeries.  I told my SO that maybe we
could schedule my other guy Gonzo for Valentines day.  Vet says he is going
to give him his complimentary glass of champagne.  Ha.  Would rather him be
home.  Will let you know what happens, and keep your fingers crossed at
11:00 am that all is okay.

Thanks,
Julie and her crew