From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:37:59 -0500
You heard it right.  Cash got to come home today.  We went to pick him up
and he got so excited when he heard my voice.  He then fell asleep while
I was holding him.  We went into see the dr. and after he came in we
discussed the medicine doseage, and how well it went while he was in
Atlanta.  He is playing, eating and drinking well and is glad to be home.
I am glad also.  Missed him so much.  I have also scheduled Tangos surgery
for the 3rd of Jan. and Cash will get his staples out that day as well.
Hopefully Tango will be able to come home that day.  All is well again in
this household, and hope all is well in yours.  Have a great New Years,
and will let you know about the next surgery.

Julie and her crew
PS Still havent heard anything from the Jerk I got these guys from about
whether he is going to give all rights to them.  I had Cash branded so he
is defiantely mine now, but would like it to be legal like.