Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:36:30 -0800
I came home for lunch today and usually everyone is sleeping so sometimes I
don't bother disturbing them.  Today, Cleo, my crazy gal, decided that she
wanted out and was banging on the door.  I let her out and she scampered to
her usual spots but just as I was getting ready to go downstairs and put
her in her cage, I heard more banging on the cage door.  That little brat
was waking up her brothers to come out and play.  They were all riled up
so I had to let them out.  Try explaining this as the reason you were late
coming back to work.  Why she couldn't just be happy with "her little
treat" is beyond me, she usually couldn't care less if they are out or not.
I was laughing because she stood next to the cage staring at me, as if to
say "why can't they play too?"

These animals never cease to amaze me.  Cleo also likes Chupa Chup
lollipops and will crawl up my pantleg to get them.  This will make quite
the picture.

Thought I would lighten the FML and add some humor this week.  I am so
sorry about Rascal and Socks.

Take care~