Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:25:37 -0800
First of all, sorry to all those that have recently lost their furkids.  My
heart goes out to you.

I am trying to reach CJ of 24 Carat Rescue to let her know that I called
around to some area radio and TV contacts that I know and at least one
radio station here in Seattle (a large one named KUBE 93) aired the Tyson
stuff.  I will watch the stations to see if there are more to follow - I
was amazed at how few even knew what a ferret is.  Geez, do they live under
a rock?  They did know who Mike Tyson is, of course.

CJ, please contact me.  I am curious if you would be willing to do a phone
interview on one of the morning shows up here in Seattle?  It may help your
cause because there are many ferret owners here in Washington.  I am
willing to help you by using my media contacts and marketing skills in
any way I can.  That dork that works for Tyson can threaten you with a
defamation of character lawsuit to try and scare you off - but that is all
it is, empty threats.  I read his comments on the AP and found some serious
contradictions in what he claims.

I am going out of town for the weekend, but will return Sunday night.
Please email me if you have time - I know you must be very busy with all
that is going on.

Take care~
Danielle

P.S.  Were either of the ferrets missing an ear?  Just kidding.