From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 06:48:19 -0400
Good Morning everyone,
Hope all is well with everyone and their Fuzzies!!!!  Once again I feel the
need to express my feelings to people who understand ferret love.  As much
as I try to convince people what I'm feeling for my babies its usually all
in vain, you people are truly the only ones that understand!!!  I've been
told how sad it is that I have no life because I'm to busy caring for my
Fuzzies.  They just don't get it do they?  Every morning I wake up at 4:00
am for work and the first thing I do is open the cage to let my 3 children
out for play time, you can then see me running down the hallway and back up
again playing tag with them, than when I tire I sit and watch them wrestle
and play in their tubes.  Their out for 3 hours every morning.  Than I go
to work and all I think about is my babies and I can't wait till I get home
to play with them, they are TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!  Never in my life have I
felt this way about any animals, don't get me wrong, I love ALL animals
there is just something about ferrets that is soooooo much more special!!!!
When I think about people who don't own ferrets I get sad thinking about
what their missing.  I have 3 fuzzies, Tazy a black sable, Trouble a silver
mitt (wannabe) blaze, and little Rosy a cinnamon.  I've truly been blessed,
they all get along beautifully, they don't bite and are very affectionate.
They love all the attention I give them, they lap it up like a cat drinking
milk!!!!!!!  I can't even remember what it was like not to own these loving
creatures!!!!  There will always be room in my life for my Fuzzies!!  Once
again I feel ferret math threatening to hit, OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!!!!  I must
stay away from shelters and pet stores, no telling how many I'll come home
with!!!!  Well, I think I've bent your ear long enough with my feelings,
anyway I must get back to playing with my babies, I've neglected them long
enough.

YA'LL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM MY FUZZIES TO
YOURS!!!!!!

A SPECIAL PRAYER TO ALL THE HOMELESS AND SICK FUZZIES IN THE WORLD, MAY
THE FUZZY G_D WATCH OVER YOU ALWAYS!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

PS: sorry for the long post, couldn't help it!!!!!! :-) :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy