From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:33:07 -0400
Good Morning to ALL and their Fuzzbutts!!!

I just want to share my HAPPY NEWS with ALL, I am now a PROUD mother of 3
BEAUTIFUL Fuzzy's!!!!!  I went and picked up a beautiful little cinnamon
girl named Dina, she's about 4 months old and is as feisty as can be!!!!  I
will be renaming her (possibly) I just want to wait and get a feel for her
personality.  She's such a sweet little girl and DOES NOT bite!!!!  It
really overwhelms me when I get a new fuzzy, as the love for these little
critters runs very deeply in me!!!!  Well, I just wanted to share my good
fortune and joy with everyone.  I want to thank Nicole for allowing me to
take her home Thursday, Nicole, she's in good hands and will be very happy
with her new brothers!!!!!

SPECIAL PRAYERS go out to ALL the sick and homeless Fuzzy's out there, May
the Fuzzy G_D watch over you ALL and care for you!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot, I want to thank Dona also for posting the article about Dina,
will see you Saturday at the lasagne dinner!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and the new little girl Dina, ( possibly Tweety )!!!!