Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 06:04:57 -0700
It is so wonderful to watch my girlfriend with our fuzzies (Chandler,
Socks, Joey, Pheobe, and Oliver).  Wonderful you ask... She gives each
one the love and attention a mother gives to a newborn child.  I see the
joy she gets from interacting with each one.  To her they are all special,
though one in particular, Pheobe, brings out a side of her love for these
guys.  Pheobe is very old and probably doesn't have very much longer to
live.  I watch June hold her and cuddle her and cry tears of love and
sadness.  Such a wonderful and caring person.

So to June and all the other wonderful and caring ferrets guardians... You
are so wonderful and your ferret friends and significant others thank you!

Louis--- (from June, Louis and the zoo)

===
Yesterday I was the bug, today I am the windshield.  What will I be
tomorrow and the next day.