From:
MISSY STEINHAUER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:36:26 -0400
Our little Spencer was the bright new star in the morning sky this morning.
In February he was diagnosed with Insolinomia and had surgery and was put
on Pred.  He got very sick yesterday evening, took him to the vet, vet
spent about an hour with him, brought him home, realizing his time with us
was limited.  Put him in bed with me and held him.  To make a long story
short, he got much worse, and nothing I tried would help.  He was crying,
in pain, and breathing was very labored.  About 4:00 a.m.  he crossed over
the Rainbow Bridge.

He will be laid to rest in our side yard with his little stuffed monkey -
Mokey, along side Bandit, who we lost 2 years ago.  I know Skeeter and the
other little fur angels will watch over him.  We love and miss you little
guy.  God bless you and all the other little ones at the Bridge.  One day
we will be together again forever!

Missy, Jamie, and the very sad Pietinkieville Gang