From:
MISSY STEINHAUER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:02:36 -0400
Hi fellow fuzzie parents:

I want to thank each and everyone of you on the FML who sent me a note or
beautiful card of sympathy regarding our little Spencer crossing the Bridge
last Thursday morning.  As many of you know, that has to be one of the
hardest things we as fuzzie parents must go through.  We love those little
people so much, that it just tears your heart out to see them suffer or
loose them.  I am very thankful, as I know many of you are, for Skeeter at
the Rainbow Bridge, helping our little angels get situated in their new
home.  God Bless You All.  We too, cry and pray for your little ones that
are ill or have gone to the Bridge.  I know from time to time there will be
a difference of opinion on this list, but somehow we all stick together in
mourning for other ones who have lost their little fuzzie angels.

Love and Prayers to you all, and your little fuzzbutts!
Missy, Jamie and the very sad Pietinkieville Gang (only 26 now)!