From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:03:25 -0600
Hi all you ferret lovers,
You ought to try empty plastic pop bottles with the cap left on.It was my
sons idea so we desided to give it a try, Coco was trying to got the cap
off.  I think she liked it

Our famly went to Petco to look around,well to find some pet supplie,+ we
saw the sorryest bunch of ferrets that they were trying to sell,theyu were
all asleep in their food dish,I do got to say they have the proper litter+
a big ball that you can add tubes to it+a plastic tube,but the ferrets
looked sick+ scrony (skinny).  They had poop in 2 of the 4 corners,and
boy did they stink, not like there scent but poop or something.

[log in to unmask]        Well got to go,now got to read the list,wich
I think is getting longer+longer.

by,C.H.