From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:14:45 -0500
Hi everyone!  I got a call last night from a lady who was seeking to adopt
a younger ferret (2 yrs.  old or younger) from the Florence Kentucky or
Cincinnati area.  I explained to her that I have only had four rescues in
the past 45 days or so and that I have already found them loving homes to
go to.  If anyone out there can help this nice lady then feel free to
contact her.  She has given me permission to use her name and give her
number.  Her name is Bambi and she can be reached at 1-606-283-9872.  She
doesn't have a problem with having to drive a fair distance to find her
perfect match.  Thanks to anyone who can help her or help direct her in
the right direction.