From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:06:25 -0400
ok I give in, I want to join the name game

Willow Bear-- first ferret, named in under 5 minutes, she was the tiniest
sweetest little sable I had ever seen, so we named her after Buffy the
Vampire Slayer's best friend.Bear got added cuz she looked like a little
mini bear!  aka --good willow hunting

Fozzie Bear, although his father was wanting a very tough guy name, he
became Fozzie, after the cute Muppet because any fuzzie that cries when
he can't see his mom, needs a sweet name.  aka -- mr. man, fozzer

Scout-- after to kill a mocking bird, thought the name suited her but now
she is rarely called Scout.  Now its always Scoochie Boo or baby Witchy
Poo.

Doc-- Daddy got his way, named after Doc Halliday, Wyatt Earps best friend,
Doc was supposed to be the tough ferret name but it has since been adjusted
to Docker Bear and Momma's baby bear.

Ripley -- Daddy really wanted a ferret named after the Alien movie so here
she is.  However, she is the least tough, sweetest little whirling Dervish
there ever will be.  aka-- Ripper Roo, Rippy Voodoo and Rippity Doo Daa

Noah-- Adopted foster who had a really inapropriate name, became Noah after
my Mother's comment on the state of my own Ark.  Usually referred to as
Baby No-No bear.

Chaos -- very tubby baby of the family, named Chaos so that next time we
consider falling in love with a new fuzzie we will be reminded of our
home's constant chaos -- and how much we love it!!!  Usually referred to
as Coocoo Bear, Jabba the Hutt or Tubby Hubby.

It's funny how everybody started out with simple names and were turned into
big sacchrine sweet cuddly names!!  It seems to be a common ocurrence!

Kerry and her four footed fuzzie brigade
P.S. to whomever owns Dervish the ferret and whomever owns Sonnet the
ferret, I hope you don't mind if I use them in the near future they are
so perfectly suited to ferrets that I can't help myself!