From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:29:59 -0400
Yesterday I came home to a lg. pile of yellow, thick, almost foamy poop,
not unlike the yellow of unabsorbed kitten chow only mine don't eat that.
Not one pile, but 3.  I have 9 fuzzy babies.

Well, lo and behold, Luke went to the bathroom in front of me and it was
him.  He is energetic, eats and drinks water normally.  He may be laying
around just a tad more than usual.  The only difference I can note is that
with my Ollie getting duck soup more due to low glucose, Luke has been
eating a lot more of the duck soup than he usually gets.  He loves the
stuff.  I'm thinking he may be eating too much.

Obviously I have not given him any since yesterday, he did poop like that
again this morning.  I gave him .5 cc of Pepto in some duck soup yesterday,
just enough to get him to take the Pepto.  I will see when I get home
tonight.

Oh, I also bought some pedialyte to give him if this persists.

Any ideas anyone?

Dona in S. Florida