Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:11:17 -0500
I've gotten so many questions about Dervish's skeleton toy with the
squeaking viscera, I've decided to just post the info to the FML.  (This
isn't an ad, I don't work for the company, but a lot of people have asked
about it, so I'm giving you the poop.)

The place that sells them is called Archie McPhee; you can order on-line
at http://www.mcphee.com, or have a snail-mail a catalog sent to you.  The
skeletons come in sets of two and sell for about $8.

Here's a photo of the toy:  http://www.mcphee.com/products/body/10049.html.

The innards are like any other squeak toy; the skeleton is plastic.  I
chewed on it awhile and none came off, so it seems safe for supervised
ferrety play.  There is an elastic loop on it for hanging; I snipped mine
off for safety reasons.

The site has a "Test Your Nerd Quotient" quiz ... one of the questions is,
"Do you own a ferret or tarantula?  Is it named after a Nobel laureate?"
Being an admitted nerd, I thought that was pretty funny.

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish the WonderFerret ("Grrrrr!  See how ferocious I
am!  Grrrrr!")