Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:11:57 -0400
Okay Sukie,
Yes, I understand your thinking of me as surpassing the newby state!  But
in my *mindset* ( no I wouldn't venture there if I were you!!) I am a
newby -- at least when you think of Mary and those who have exceeded the
ten year mark!  True it is creeping up -- oh my !  I wonder, what keeps me
doing this?  Haha!

Anyway the BUsiness Week article hmmmmm..  I am not as far as I know,
shbaring spirit with Steve-- but if I were to guess I would say another 60
days!!!  ( now hopefully I am not on the mark-- that *would* be scary)!

I am sure looking forward to meeting you and Steve in the future-- if I
can ever break away from here-- as usual I am awaiting a call about 3
abandoined ferrets in a NH shelter-- sure hope they find a placement
though-- as I am doing more than I can comfortably handle!

Anyway-- thanks for the pat on the back -- so to speak-- for putting up
there in my mindset of veterans.  Funny thing is every time you learn
something new (almost daily) about ferrets you still "feel" like a newby.

I love the "putting yourself in the ferrets place" perspective especially
on behavior issues and training.  I think we take for granted so many
things and we forget the perspective is significantly skewed for our little
friends.... that can make a big difference.

off to clean more cages---

alicia

and the many faces at Ferret Wise