Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:30:47 -0400
From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
I can't bare leaving my three fuzzbutts home while I go to Maine for the
weekend -- so they are coming with me.  We are going to a petless, kidless
home.  They are coming cage and all.  I'm obviously bringing their food and
I'll bring water from home.  Is there anything else I should be taking into
consideration.  I couldn't make up my mind whether it would be more
stressful the to be at home alone or with travelling with me.  The decision
was partly selfish -- I'd miss them.  Fortunately I have very wonderful
relatives who love animals as much as I do.