Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 10:28:03 -0700
Im looking for some much needed HELP.  I just moved into a brand new
apartment building with cream colored carpet, my proble comes with the fact
that i have 3 carpet diggers.  Ive been given the ultamatem (sp) either get
rid of the ferrets or get them to stop digging, ive got 2 weeks.

In less then 1 hour they have made a hole in front of the door and in the
corner under the window, so some damage is done already, ive tried bitter
apple/lime on the carpet near the door, ive tried squirt bottles, but i now
have 3 lovly water loving ferrets, in our old apartment we had hard wood
floors, so they had free roam of the bedroom, now that ive moved i cant let
them do that, ive bought them bigger cages to compensate for that lack.
But none of them are very easy to clean.  Ive thought of letting them have
free roam of the bathroom but that has the soaps and stuff they shouldnt
get into.  ive even looked into getting a scat mat, has anyone tried this
with ferrets, and where can i buy one?

thanks
Sonia