Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:36:33 -0700
Im writting in regards to the Petco Ferret funnel cage.
I bought the cage thinking that my 3 ferts would love it, they did, I found
out that i didnt, first off, i share a room with my darling beasts, adnd i
had them running through the tubes at all hours of the night, and with only
one door (located in the lower front) it was imposible to clean the messes
that occures way up on the top floors or behind the tubes.  And just trying
to put it together was a pain, 3 of the shelves broke while being put on
the walls, so now it sits in the closet, used only in emergancys, and the
occasion romp.  Ive removed all the tunels and layed them on the floor,
they are much happier and so am i, I went back to petco and got the next
larger size up, it has lots more floor space, a few tubes and lots of easy
assesible doors.

Also, i just moved to Seattle Wa. and was curious of any up coming ferret
events?  Not knowing many people up, here makes it hard to get info on that
kinda stuff.

Thanks Sonia