From:
Gary & Judy SKinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:54:33 -0400
Hi...

I wanted to ask you all for some help.  We will be getting in 9 ferrets
that are in need of shots, and Check ups.  They are said to be in good
shape, but we will see how they are shape wise when we get them in.  The
shelter is also in need of Food and Nutri-Cal and Cages, and anything else
that you might like to donate.  We Just got 2 Ferrets this week, and the
9 were unexpected.  We have always Operated our Shelter out of our Own
Pockets, this time we need to ask for your Help.  For Cash Donations you
can send them to:

Caldwell Animal Hospital
Attn.:Judy Skinner/Ferret Fund
2001 Hickory Blvd..,S.E.
Lenoir, NC 28645

You can call them at,
828-728-6100
Mon/tues 8am-9pm
Wed-Fri    8am-6pm
Sat-8am-12pm

For Supply and Cage Donations you may send them to:
Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter
C/O Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117

Thank you For all your Help,
Gary & Judy Skinner
Western North Carolina Ferret Association
3219 Oran Yount LN
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117 (home)
828-499-1335 (cell)
828-728-6100 (Work/Caldwell Animal Hospital)
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html