From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:18:09 -0400
Hi there -

I got a "pinkie" mouse for SuperSnooper's supper.  He all but totally
ignored it!  Gray Boy and Ruby Cats thought it was cool.  Nome Dog thought
it was supper...

SuperSnooper also totally ignores chicken - cooked, cat food, gravy, etc.
I was going to make some of the famous Bob C. gravy, but am beginning to
wonder if SuperSnooper will eat it.

He does like Totally Ferret, but won't eat not "bandits' treats" or other
ferret treats.  They ended up as cat treats.

Do I have a freak ferret or a pickey eater?

Nan and SuperSnooper

p.s. he does eat rasins