From:
Beck & Pam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:36:47 -0700
>To tell you the truth, I wouldn't trade my little deaf girl for anything.
>When she takes me gently (and somehow she does do this gently) by the
>finger and drags my hand (with my body following, of course) to one of her
>hidey holes and works so hard to fit my hand behind the dresser and into a
>drawer, my heart melts.  What greater compliment could a ferret give than
>to want you in their hidey hole with the rest of their stolen treasures.
>Hang in there and I bet you will be rewarded big time!

That was so beautiful I nearly cried.... Our fuzzies are our kids, thats
what we tell people and it does look for some weird looks when we mention
that our kids did all these funny cute things today... you know like sadie
tried pulling peuter out from under the couch by his tail... Then of course
we need to explain that our kids are fuzzies or we just leave them
wondering !  hehe

On another note, just a story about how cheeky our boy, Peuter, is.  While
cleaning up the house we frequently call out to the kids to check on there
location.  Sure enough Peuter pops his head out from behind the table.  At
this time thinking all is well, we proceed to enter the living room inwhich
we have a fireplace.  Low and behold the grate in front of the fireplace is
misplaced and the soot has been dug through and generally is everywhere in
the fireplace.  No worries, we'll just pick up the kids and see if one will
admit it.  No need, furthur investigation led to sooty ferret foot prints
on a clean hardwood floor, leading straight to anywhere that Peuter went.
His nose had the further evidence and once again we chatted about the no-no
of the fireplace.

ahh, we walked away and couldnt help but laugh...

Beck, Pam & our two fuzzy kids, Peuter & Sadie..