From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:26:40 -0400
I read (actually try not to) all these gut wrenching, heart breaking
painful posts of losses.  This is a very naive question but ... how do you
fellow readers, read these things and get on with your day?  I read a post
like the one about Josie and am nearly in tears!  It takes me hours to get
over it, and it didn't even happen to me!  I want to continue reading the
FML because it brings lots of laughs and info but my god the heartbreaks!
Sometimes I feel so horrible about some of these losses that I wonder if I
should part with my babies before I am faced with it.  Of course I could
never do that.

Now about Josie, I'm sorry for your pain but your actions were something
that I hope to never hear again as long as I live!  If I thought one of my
babies were in a situation like that (and you obviously knew) and it was
after hours, I would drive all night if I had to to ensure that my baby was
handled properly!  I would definitely not take it upon myself to take some
action not knowing if it would just increase my babies suffering or end it!

[AS]