From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:14:59 -0700
Last night Phoebe threw up 2-3 times..to my knowledge...I noticed VERY
mucousy brown poop....more mucous than anything.  This morning her poops
were still VERY mucousy but DARK GREEN...not neon.  So I will monitor her
VERY CLOSELY for food and water intake and poop output for the next 24 to
48 hours then it will be off to the vets if it does not improve.  BTW, her
vomit was frothy and greyish in color, her demeanor does not seem to have
changed.  Any ideas what could be the problem?  Should I get anything for
the diahrea?

Please e-mail me with suggestions/advice.
Thank you
June