From:
Christine Toth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:30:50 -0400
Hi FML readers .  My fuzzies are in trouble.  The code Inspector came for a
inspection on my house and there is a sign on my bedroom door it say "The
ferrets are out if you open the door shut it" Well he didn't even inspect
my room he said, to my mom she has to get rid of them there against the law
well when I called my township building they said there no law that they
know of but they will talk to the code inspector which is the same one that
came to my house they would return my call.  No news yet but he's coming
back on the 28 of April what can I do to find out if there is an ordinence
against ferrets nobody seems to know I live in Lower Chichester 19061
Pennsylvania the only law I know of in PA that is against ferrets is in
Hazelton PA which is like 3 hrs.  from here .  I will not give my babies
up if I have to I will hide them .  Please any advice would help you can
e-mail me or post it on here.  Thank you

Bye Bye from
Casper
Pixie and
Baby  And their mom