From:
Beck & Pam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:28:15 -0700
Hi all

Ferrets to adopt in the Parksville , Vancouver Island Area.  The Parksville
SPCA has taken on 3 ferrets.  They are fixing and descenting them this
month and they are available April 20th some time.

One male, two females.  The male and one female are Albino.  The other
female is sable.

Only other info is that one is nippy but we're assuming she's really scared.

This is another case of a split up - one half gets ferrets and decides they
don't want them.

I don't know of age but I've heard that the lady at the SPCA figures that
they are rodents therefore caged animals and that's her story and she's
sticking to it.

The known adoption price at this time is $55 each at the available time.
Anyone interested please contact the

SPCA is Parksville
Ph# (250) 248-3811
15-65 Alberni Hwy