Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:38:28 -0800
I think I have a problem.  I have cought my Siamese Cat Buddy bathing my
ferret Tigger!  Later I cought then snuggling together and napping!  I
believe Buddy has been turned and is now a FLO double agent!  This is very
bad because Buddy is a smart cookie, able to brake out of the locked back
door when ever it suits him.  I think he carries plans and letters back and
forth to FLO members!  Help!  What do I do!?!  I am sure he is brainwashed
and not doing this on his own as he is a big baby and very loving!  *sigh*
I never thought FLO would affect my household,now my eyes are open.  IT'S
EVERWERE!

Tigger: *pssssst* Buddy look at the watch go back and forth....you are
getting sleepy.
Miss Fudgie: Kissy kissy give me treats!  I love my ping-pong ball! *donk*
Buddy: Why does my head hurt so much and why do I crave raisins?
Arthur the Shih-Tzu: come on Tigger! Let's wrestle
Fluffy: A moving toy oh boy!
P.J. : ferrets are so blah! I like catnapping better.
P.S. To all who are celebrating Happy Easter!