From:
Skyla Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:40:54 -0500
Hi all,

Sukie asked:
>Skyla, since you have a copy of "Ferrets Usa" around could you tell those
>of us who don't want to put any money in to that publisher's pockets till
>things straighten out just who had ads in recently (and contact info if
>present)?  It sure would be appreciated.

Sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I've been away from the computer
for a few days.  I've got the magazine next to me here, so I'm just gonna
run through it and list some of the biggies--the ones with at least 1/2page
ads.  Sorry I don't have the time to look up URLS for them, but if one is
listed in the ad I'll include it here:

Starting with the inside front cover!

-8 in 1 Pet Products, 2100 Pacific St, Haupage NY 11788
-Mazuri (PMI Feeds Inc) 1401 South Hanley Rd, St Louis MO 63144
-IGI Tomlyn Products (Makers of Nutrical, Laxatone, Ferret Drops)
 Buena NJ, 08310 Phone 1-800-866-5582
-Ferret Bungalow 1-800-929-9001
-Midwest Homes for Pets  <http://www.midwesthomes4pets.com>
-Oasis (they make water bottles and accessories) 2242 Davis
 Court, Hayward CA 94545-1114
-The Stationary Ferret (clip art etc) e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
-Prevue Pet Products 224 N. Maplewood Ave Chicago IL, 60612
-Northeastern Products (bedding) PO Box 98, Warrensburg NY 12885
-Quality Cage Co <http://www.qualitycage.com>
-Suburban Products (cages and litter boxes) 672 Fuller Rd,
 Chicopee MA, 01020
-Sundrops, Ferret Snaffers (snacks and supplements)
 <http://www.sunseed.com>
-Kellogg's Inc (food) <http://www.petamine.com>
-Cheweasel e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
-All Pet Pine (bedding) 1-800-749-pine
-Yesterday's News (litter)
 <http://www.yesterdaysnews.canbrands.com>
-Acme Ferret Co. (jewelry) Box 11007, Burke VA, 22009-1007
-Totally Ferret <http://www.totallyferret.com>
-Morton Jones Cages and Supplies e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
-The Ferret Store <http://www.theferretstore.com>
-FerretWare (art, jewelry, etc) e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
-Castlewood Cage Co. PO Box 101771, Denver CO, 80250-1771
-HomeSuiteHome Cages e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
-The Ferret Company (calendars, gifts etc) PO Box 7161, Redwood
 City, CA 94063-7161
-KayTee (food and supplies) <http://www.KAYTEE.com>
-Marshall Pet Products e-mail <[log in to unmask]>

Obviously, I couldn't list every single advertiser--I selected these
because of either ad size or 'brand-name recognition', or if a small
company nevertheless offered an e-mail address.

Hope this helps,

and Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.  Of course, in our house, every
day features an egg hunt!

--Skyla