From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:43:53 -0500
Hi guys . . .

Just wanted to let you all know about our recent rescues.  We went to a
"breeders" and helped in a multi-ferret rescue.  We ended up taking 9 fur
kids.  No names, just numbers.  They are nice looking ferrets, but need
cleaning up.  They are Unique Impressions (Doug McKay) and Checker Farms
(Micki Wingate) bloodlines, so they are nicly bred and lookers.  They look
nice even tho they are YELLOW!

Introductions:

1. Misty - dark silver jill with a solid black nose.  Very sweet, very
pretty.  She really doesn't get along with any other ferrets (that we have
found) except for her hob cage mate, Jughead.  She is 4 years old.

2. Jughead - light silver hob that is deaf.  Cute boy and very gentle.
Loves his little cage mate, Misty.  He is 2 1/2 - 3 years old.

3. Missy - silver mitt jill.  Very cute and Doug McKay looking.  Would
make a very nice show ferret.  She can be a little cranky, but we are
thinking it is due to the move - she is not bad, just cranky.  She is 2
years old.

4. Simba - Cinnamon hob.  Very gentle and a very pretty guy.  He is very
yellow at the time, and is about 3 years old.

5. Buddy - Champagne hob.  Very nice boy.  He would make a lovely show
ferret.  He is 3 years old.

6. Summer - Very beautiful sable jill.  Solid girl with a very nice head.
She is with her cage mate, Mister.  She is about 2 years old.

7. Mister - Silver hob.  He is cage mates with Summer.  He is another well
behaved hob.  He is about 2 years old.

8. Dakota - Sable hob.  This boy has a white face and half circles around
his eyes and he has a few white toes.  He has a big, broad head and is
sweet.  He is about 3 years old.

9. Kari - Silver blaze.  She is a vute, solid jill.  She is most likely
deaf.  She is about 3 years old.

All of these kids are slated to be desexed on Tuesday.  We will be bringing
some of these kids to the AFA show in NJ the end of April.  They really are
a bunch of beautiful ferrets and would make some really great pets!

Amy Flemming

Flemming Farms - Michigan, USA
Breeding for Quality Ferrets
American, Australian, German, and New Zealand bloodlines
Come see us at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521

Weasel Watchers Ferret Rescue - Michigan, USA
Helping Needy Weasels

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism"