From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:20:03 +0000
Wow!!  I am thrilled to see info about the Demi Gigas in print finally!
I got a hob because I thought he was so exceptional.... one of the most
exquisite ferrets I ever saw... and such a teddy bear!  Despite the size,
just so sweet and cuddly..  he's a black point named Ares and I just adore
him.

Of all my ferrets, he is the only one I actually have a waiting list for
the kits he sires.  Even though I knew the breeder had called him a
"dimegious" I had no clue exactly what that meant until now.  How wonderful
to finally know the story behind them!!  And the correct spelling... *G*
Add me to any list that sings the praises of this beautiful, exceptional,
sweet, wonderful line!

Only question I do have is this: Ares is about 6 pounds, very muscular,
with a short, fat face (but he is not fat at all)..  and actually has these
little "bulldog" types jowls on his cheeks.  I also have his Half-brother
who is identical, but without the jowls.... are these jowls normal in the
Demi Gigas??

Here's his pic:
http://members.tripod.com/~susan_malone/AresIntro.jpg
Thanks for any info!