From:
keiichi okada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:50:07 +0900
Hello Sandy,

Thank you for your comment.

Sandy wrote:
>Since I've been breeding animals for 25 years (can't be),I feel a little
>qualified to talk about it.

I too was the dog breeder 20 years ago.

>I just don't believe that getting one good one offsets all the poor
>babies that end up with the bad genes.  I think it makes your line
>and stock much healthier and happier to use an outcross. Can you tell
>I've had this discussion before?  I've always done very well using
>two unrelated parents with the qualities I wanted.

Oh Yes.  I understand about the Inbreeding.  The Inbreeding is not good!
All my ferrets never be the Inbreeding.  I buy the ferret from many
countries breeder to avoid the Inbreeding.  My friend(Japanese breeder)
tried the Inbreeding last year.  And Unusual babies was born.  I said to
this friend "Stop the Inbreeding!".  He does not try the Inbreeding this
year.

>Congratulations on all the new babies.  What a thrill.  Skeeter I just
>want to say thank you, you have helped.  You go fuzzy.

Thank you very very much!

Keiichi