From:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:25:16 EDT
Hello to all,
I was informed by someone that you can get a map from AAA that has all the
routes going in to caca land.  It is the only map that will show you where
the agg stations are and are not.  Just thought I'd pass that info on......

thanks to all who showed up to the ferret chlub meeting yesterday, it was
great fun!  I hope everyone enjoyed the shelter.  We still have 12 ferrets
needing homes and have plenty of ferret products for sale, contact me for
more info, thanks!

Don't forget to watch channel 4 at 7pm monday night april 19th, The Pet
connection, i will be a guest on the show with some of the shelter ferrets.
Also on Friday we lost one of the shelter ferrets to cancer.  hozel was
doing good on her meds but it was only a matter of time.  The last week I
saw her slipping away, i was going to help her cross the rianbow bridge on
saturday, but she passed away on friday, she was curled up with her friend
BandyGirl.  We did a necropsy on saturday and found her body riddled with
cancer tumors, one large one that blocked off the intestines.  It was
amazing she lived as long as she did, she ate and drank till the end but
the food was getting blocked up and not going cmpletly through her system.
i know she is at peace now, and we will miss her cute little face around
here.  She is survived by her 2 cage mates BandyGirl and Val.

Well take care everyone,
CJ Jones
24 Carat Ferret Rescue and Shelter
where ferrets are treated like gold, and if ferret poop was gold i'd be a
millionare
702-876-8224