Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:57:27 -0400
I have a shelter with 32 ferrets, at this time.  I have an opportunity to
move to North Carolina, midway between Hickory and Winston-Salem.  I need
some help on getting some information.  My biggest concern is for a good
ferret vet.  Does anybody know of any in that area?  Second I will be
traveling from philadelphia and I will be driving with all the ferrets and
my son.  money is very short, I need to find some ferret shelters who can
help us out.  I only want to drive three hours at a shot so i need to find
places all along the route to stop at to rest and take care of my crew.
This move is still up in the air at this time and to make this decision I
need to get all the loose ends tied before I up root my shelter.