From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:07:15 EDT
hmmmmmmmm...
I've always thought that if people who love animals would be as nice to
each other as they are to their animals, a lot of problems would be solved.

On a brighter note, The Boston Sunday Globe ran a very good article about
how ferrets aren't for everyone, a lot of them are impulse purchases and
ending up in shelters etc.  I couldn't find it on their website
(boston.com) as it was in the West Weekly section.  Anyone else able to
access it?

Ronnie in Mass.
http://members.aol.com/farmflower/index.htm
PLEASE HELP!  Mikey the cat needs a permanent loving home; was living
on streets of Brooklyn.  Extremely friendly and handsome.  Good with
dogs/ferrets; needs to be only cat; indoor only, no small children.
FIV+ but very healthy.  New England/NY area.