Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 18:37:39 PDT
This messsage is directly to you I know I should direct this to you
personally but since you wish to moan and groan about things that should
be done in private and your opinon expressed to those that they are really
directed towards.  I will air out some of my thoughts about your rather
long and unnecssary and rather boring FML letter you sent.

First off, in regards to your lobster comment "GET A REAL LIFE".  There is
nothing wrong with that picture besides that was a picture that someone
sent in....does this mean that YOU want Modern Ferret to only post pictures
that are pleasent and pleasing to your eye??????

I think not you can not control what someone else thinks is funny therefore
keep you opinions to yourself or express them IN WRITING, as any one who
really wants their opinons heard would do, to the person/publication that
has offend YOU!

If you don't link what you see or read then don't read or look at it.
The way I see it is that Modern Ferret if better off not having you as
a subscriber since you will always being find some kind of flaw in their
publication.

Each and every person has a right to their own opinio and thoughts in
regards to everything and anything in life.  Therefore, you should respect
others opinions and not force yours onto others.  Some times your opinions
are best UNSAID and simply stop looking/read/subscribing to what is
offending you and allow those who do not find it offense to continue with
what they enjoy without having what they are enjoying confirmed to YOUR
(along with those who might agree with you) opinions and thoughts.

NO publication/person is going to conform to your opinions and thoughts
without sacrificing their own.  Which is against human nature to do.
Therefore don't subscribe to Modern Ferret.

Towards, you comment about people calling to turn in their ferret because
it didn't get along with their other animal.  Why don't you do a survey and
find out how many of those DID NOT know what they were getting into until
it was to late.  You just might be surprised as to how many of those didn't
know or wasn't told that their is a potental problem with the cohabitance
of these animals.  I hear about those kind of stories all the time and
therefore the people who KNOW what they are doing and are getting into can
publish pictures that are offending you.  because they have done their
research.  I got one of my ferrets from a lady who bought for her daughter
because she said she wanted yet the daughter just passed her from friends
house to friends house and I have seen what this can do to a ferret.  My
Sandy has her own special needs and isn't compatible with just any other
ferrets we have had to go thru the fights and hisses to get her to get
alonger with our other three ferrets but my point is I RESEARCHED and asked
questions of those on this FML ( WHICH MIGHT I SAY WHAT THIS FML IS FOR IS
TO GET ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE FROM OTHER FERRET OWNERS NOT A
BASHING LINE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS).  Before, I get another ferret
and then I got it from another ferret owner and asked lots of questions and
continued to ask while going thru the initiation process.

I believe people NEED TO BE EDUCATED not BASHED.

Please feel free to message me privately to continue on with this personal
opinion bashing of yours but spare those who are trying to get answers to
their ferret questions from ferret wise people who just might be able to
save their ferret.

Joy Jarrett (Modern Ferret Subscriber)
and "The FUZ Squad"