From:
Peter Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 01:14:10 EST
Hi,

The passed couple of weeks, I've noticed that the mask above Wylie's eyes
has started to change pattern and color.  For as long as I've owned her,
the mask has always been the typical "bandit" sable mask.  Recently she
started getting little........almost eyebrow looking things and now it's
all starting to fill in with dark hair.  She never really had a winter coat
like her Sister Winnie had and still has.  She has a beautiful soft fluffy
Siamese Sable colored coat but Wylie's is very coarse and thin.  I suppose
the thinner coat is good, now that the weather seems to be warming up.  Is
any of this usual......unusual?  Inquiring minds..........and all that.

Also I noticed that here in the Kansas City Star newspaper Sunday edition,
Petco has beanie baby looking things and one of them is a ferret called
Rocket the Ferret.  I'm not sure if they are trying to sell them as pet
toys or what but for $4.99 I may pick up a couple just for me!

Good health to you and yours!

Pete