From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 23:19:36 -0500
Six months ago, my sister and her husband stopped over to pick me up for a
lovely dinner.  Nick was handsome in a dark blue suit that fit him well.
Alicia, my sister, looked elegant and sophisticated in a satin dress that
fell softly to her ankles.  They were in rather a hurry, and so I grabbed
Mr. Orange-the squeeky toy to call in the herd.  I asked Nick and Alicia to
be sure to sit down and put their feet in the air as I squeeked to avoid
being bitten.  I saw Nick sit down and do so.

I didnt need to observe my sister, as she had raised two ferrets and knew
that certain noises caused irritation and an adrenaline rush in ferts.  She
also knew I had two biters.  So I moved from room to room squeeking Mr.
Orange until I heard a horrible shreaking that went on and on.  I rushed
into the hall.

There I observed my sister- all 5 foot 11 inches of her.  The genius of the
family, she skipped several grades, skim read and absorbed all,and was long
in a position of leadership -despite being 10 years younger than me.There
is little she cannot do, and less that she does not know.  And there she
stood- in the middle of my living room- just screaming and screaming with
her eyes screwed shut and her fists clenched.Nick just sat there staring at
her in amazement.  Her face was turning purple,

AND THEN - With a kerplop- a small shivering shy Tiger fell on top of my
sisters shoe, and looked up in wonder He had dashed under my sisters dress
and up her leg, and clung to her inner thigh all that time......

Its been six months, but every night driving home, I remember the event.
I start laughing out loud.  My sister hasnt come over ever since .

I just love these little guys.

Lisette