From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:10:46 -0500
I am a nervous wreck.  Shy little Tiger goes in for adrenal surgery
tomorrow.  And I just cant put Wolf to sleep.  He is bopping around despite
the growing lump on his neck previously diagnosed as fibrosarcoma.  I told
doc he had to do surgery.  So he will cut open Wolfs back and remove as
much cancerous tissue as he can.  Then he will slice Wolfs tummy and remove
his worst adrenal and look at pancreas.  We dont know if he will survive
the surgeries.  We know he will die soon with out them.  We also know the
cancer may grow back in a week, instead of 7 more months.  I am just hoping
for 7 more quality months for my 4 1/2 year old alpha sweetheart.  Please
say prayers for them.  I believe with all my heart that God listens to our
prayers.

My Cheyene ran away last winter.  I knocked on doors, sent out flyers,
called the police.  A neighbor found him on her doorstep trying to get in.
She placed her cat carrier out, and in he went.  My neighbor across from me
had come visiting, and said the door was closed when it was not.  I wont
let him in my home anymore-just to be safe.  I was very very lucky to get
Cheyene back.  My heart and prayers to all who are in limbo, or suffering
the loss of their babies, or nursing their sick ones..

Love, Lisette