From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:17:28 -0600
>I really had to chuckle when my two were facing each other down in the
>ferret tube the other day.  Those little tails shudder, vibrate, and twirl
>wildly (even so far as to thumping) usually just before they are lunging
>forward to attack, or just before they madly back up.  I don't know exactly
>why, just that tail wagging occurs only when they are very excited.
>
>Every day is fun with ferrets!

Hi,

If you think that is great.  Try buying one of the Ferret Freeways.  They
are basically a dryer vent tube that is really thick and clear.  It is the
best $25.00 that I ever spent.  It is the only toy that they never get
tired of.  They like the crinkle sound it makes when they play in it, and
all the different ways to arrange it.  Yes mine actually pick up one end
and move it then go running back in.

The view is especially great, because it is clear you can see much better,
and the fuzz butts can see you too.  The tail fluffing and wagging is
really cute too.  I had never seen mine do that in the regular ferret
tubes, but they sure do in the ferret freeway.

So far it is really durable too.  I've had mine for three months and there
are no holes or scratches in it at all.  And I have six ferrets that play
with and in it every day.

Ron aka Fuzzie Dad
Spaz,Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Screeh, & Moose
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662