From:
BELMONT COUNTY RACEWAY PARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:11:37 -0500
Well, Wiggles had her surgery last Tuesday.  She is home and seems ok.
The little stinker desperately wants out of her cage to play with her
ferret family.

The vet removed her left adrenal gland.  Said it was twice the size that
it should have been.  I hear a lot of pricey adrenal surgey costs on this
list.  My cost wasn't so bad and the vet had experience.  I had to drive
2hrs to the vets though.

I have been haveing problems with my albino girl since Wiggles first left.
My albino (Baby) doesn't want to eat, is lethargic,and keeps getting into
Wiggles empty cage to sleep.  Wiggles is currently in a small recovery
cage.

I didn't know Baby loved Wiggles so much but it appears as if all that
has happened this week has upset Baby.  Wiggles and Baby aren't even cage
mates.  Go figure!

Barb Stewart