From:
Debbie Linko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 22:46:45 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who replied to me with comforting words about
Alyson and all the prayers that have been prayed in her memory and honor.
Please keep on praying because she is hanging in there, much more than
hanging in there.  She is still acting like herself with no signs of
suffering yet.  She's eating, running around, playing with the others.  I
have watched, like the doctor asked, to be sure she was still going to the
bathroom.  He feels the first sign of her failing would be when the tumor
cuts of her bowels, but so far she is still going.  Her few days left has
turned into 1 week and it has given me so much reason to be thankful.  So
please keep praying for her because it's working.  The doc said the best
thing would be for her to go in her sleep and as an animal lover, like we
all are, it is the best we can wish for.

She has been so funny.  I have a hammock in the basement and several of my
monsters love to swing on it.  Well, Alyson loves to lay on her back and
have her belly rubbed and she cleans her face with her front paws.  When
she's done, she just keeps her little, tiny paws together and it is the
most precious thing to watch.  That will be the picture of how I want to
remember her.

The letters of compassion I have received from so many of you has warmed my
heart because we are all talking the same language.  We all receive that
wonderful, unconditional love, whether it is from ferrets, dogs, cats, etc.
Thank you so much..........

Debbie
mailto:[log in to unmask]
If you have a moment, feel free to browse my website.
Just double click on the website address below.
http://www.spnt.com/~bettwitt/debbie.html