Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:23:48 -0500
Our "little" Daisy has always had a penchant for toes in socks but lately
she has turned into an aggressive toe shark.  She especially likes to come
after you when you only have one foot on the floor.  Yesterday she kept
diving for my toes as I was drying off from the shower so I kept setting
her away but she kept coming back.  After dancing and dodging for a few
minutes I stepped into the bedroom and tried to put on my socks - one foot
up - DIVE!.  So I jumped onto the bed and that darned fuzzrat climbed up
after me and attacked my toes again.  That was that.  I stuck her in her
cage for a time out.  And she had the nerve to look at me like I did
something terrible.  Time for bitter lime and timeouts me thinks!

Karla