From:
Judy Moon/ Moonsong Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 05:46:05 -0800
Haven't posted in a while, so thought I would try again.  I really like the
Killian's approach to most things.  He is basically saying the same thing
I've said for a long time.  THINK.  Think about what people are saying
(posting).  RESEARCH.  Research what is said.  Too many find it easier to
just accept or fight about what is said without checking it out.  Great job
and many kudos Bill.

Judy Moon/Moonsong Ferrets