From:
Friends of Fuzzies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:03:00 -0800
Hi everyone.  I thought a few of you may be interested...in the last few
weeks we've added quite a few new pages and updated the old on our site.
We've also had 4 new kids here since last Sunday.  Of course their all
gorgeous and perfect.  (I'm not prejudiced, really :)  Mistik is a really
fluffy albino, with a little stub of a tail.  I'm actually thinking of
using her at our local nursing home, she's that sweet and gentle.  Amazing
too, since the person who brought her here said he only took her because
she's spent the rest of her life in a small cage in a barn.  He said when
he went and looked at her there wasn't even any food or water.  She
apparantly didn't have much for human contact before now or outside of the
cage play, and she's two so it's been a while.  He's had her for two months
and said she really has gained weight since then, which I have to say she
looks great.  He has a deaf ferret at home, who is terrified of her and
just doesn't really want to have more responsibilty of an other one.  Well,
it's good he had the heart to get her out of where she was.  It took us
three days to bribe her from her cage here.  Can you believe it?  A ferret
who wants to be in her cage?  Unheard of!  Well, today, her 8th day here
and she finally is darting out of the cage like the best of em.  Getting on
my bathroom counter (quartine is in my bathroom) and even wanting to go out
into the big world of my bedroom.  So we are happy to see there is a
"normal' energetic happy fert under all that fur.

I noticed someone brought up hyper badger ferts.  Well.....Some of you
remember me talking about Pipi and Yvonne.  Pippi is a badger coloured
girl, and we just recently realized she is also very deaf.  She's a big
spaz.  Full of lots of spunk and energy, sleeps less than any fert I know.
Loves to be up on shoulders.  Can't speak for them all, since she's the
only of that colour I've had the privledge of knowing well.  But I do find
it interesting that it seems in the past I've heard of quite of few others
who have said their badger females are quite hyper, very intellegent and
great at getting into to things.....Sounds suspicious ;)

Intersting that I got a lot of positive feedback on my post about Innova.
Did not hear one bad thing against it.  Just curious if everyone who is
familar with it feels that way, or is anyone have any thoughts along the
negative side of it?  Hope there isn't since I think it's great, but want
to know none-the-less.

Dooks to all,
Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid

Friends Of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
Bend, OR
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2057
Help Friends of Fuzzies every time you browse or shop on-line-at no
cost to you.  Just begin by clicking here
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3909&mid=33722