From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:35:00 EST
Hi,

[log in to unmask] wrote:
>... my Nikita doesn't really chew on anything except the occasional stolen
>nibble on my sneakers.  It's not like she has a bad habit that could stand
>to be curbed by getting her a Cheweasel.
>
>Ordinarily, I love to spoil her; but on the other hand, I don't want to
>encourage her to start chewing on things.
>
>Has anyone else out there found themselves in this dilemma?

I have 6 ferrets.  3 are roughly 7 months old.  The others are older.  The
older 3 won't touch Cheweasels.  The younger ones LOVE them.  None of my
ferrets has ever had a "chewing on things" kind of problem and giving them
Cheweasels has not made them want to chew on anything else, but they
certainly enjoy those Cheweasels!!

Kim