From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:51:48 EST
Bob C will be leaving the Chicago area on Sunday, March 28th.  He will be
stopping by my home at approximately 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.  and has offered to
meet with anyone in our area who is interested in talking to him, asking
questions and/or discussing ferrets!

I've had an opportunity to visit with him and, believe me, he is very
intelligent, knowledgeable and entertaining!

I live near Joliet, Illinois...near where I-55 and I-80 meet.  If you're
interested, please e-mail me.  I will not pick up mail until Saturday night
or Sunday morning, as I'll be gone all day Saturday delivering the last of
Sam's kits (Dakota) to her next stop...Ohio!  I will e-mail you back or
telephone you (if you leave a number!) on Sunday morning with directions if
you would like to get together with him.  After seeing Lisette's FML post
about falling in love at first sight with White Russian at the Arlington
pet show, I'm not sure if Bob will the center of attention of if White
Russian will be, but I guess we'll find out! :)

Judy