From:
"Sandra M. Casson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:47:57 -0600
Ed wrote:
>Most likely NO to adopters who live in a home with heavy chain smokers.

This is sad to hear because I have a chain smoker in my house.  It's my
ferret Luna.  She loves cigs. and smoking.  She grabs cig butts, packs of
cigs, and (especially) lit cigs.  That last one is what I hate most.  She
will run up to someone and grab the lit cig out of their hand and go and
hide it.  One day I'm going to move something in the house and find 100's
of cigs sitting around.  I don't know if anyone else has had this problem
with chain smoking ferrets but it is annoying to come in a room and find a
turned over ash tray and no cigs in it.

P.S. She is also has a problem of lifting people's wallets.  Probably to
     go buy more cigs.
P.S.S. Disclaimer: I don't smoke.  But I do allow people (not ferrets) to
       smoke in my house.
Luna, Rikki, and their parents

Sandra Casson/Phillips [log in to unmask]