From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:57:21 EST
Hi!  I am not sure this is what your vet is after.  But lupron is a widely
used fertility drug.  I know there is micro lupron which I am not to aware
of but I am VERY aware of lupron injectable 1mg/0.2ml.  If you ask your
veterinarian if this is what he is after EM me directly and I can give you
links to web sites that sell lupron.  They are fertility sires but what the
heck.  I can say lupron is a very expensive drug but I get it for around
200.00 .  Also if this is the same lupron your vet is after I might, MIGHT,
have some left over from the invitro cycle I am doing now.  It is hard to
say how much since IVF is such a day by day thing, but I should have a
little and you are welcome to it, since this is our last IVF.  I will know
in about 5 days if I am on to retrival and done with the lupron.  Anyway
again ask your doctor if it is Lupron/ Leuprolide acetate 1mg/0.2ml given
subq and if it is EM me and we can go from there, Good luck Stephanie

the second EM address is my infertility name and has all my fertility links.