From:
Donna Micari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:52:41 -0500
I want to thank everyone who responded on my post about possibly being
allergic to ferrets.  I would thank each one of you individually, but my
e-mail is at work, so my internet time is very limited.

A lot of people suggested a HEPA filter, and as soon as I get my next
paycheck I'm going to look into it.  What's funny is, during the summer my
allergies weren't so bad -- now I think that's because the air conditioner
I have has a built-in HEPA filter, and I kept that in the ferret room
(a.k.a. living room).  A lot of people also suggested I get someone else
to vacuum for me -- I will print out all your posts and give them to my
boyfriend!

My appointment with an allergist is on Monday, and this weekend I will be
away for two days, so we'll see how I do for two days without ferret
exposure!  A friend of mine who wants ferrets, but can't have them because
of her current housing situation, is staying with my fuzzies while we are
away.  I am so paranoid about leaving them alone for a night, my boyfriend
says I'm going to be insane if we have human kids!

Thanks again,
Donna,
Jethro, EllieMae and Gillian (take us with you!)