From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:13:56 -0500
Hi one and all

My oldest cat just went over the rainbow bridge to join her sister, Jett
 ...Genieve was 17... to a point, she would tolerate ferrets, then swat them
good.  She taught the ferrets their limits.  We will miss the tortishell
furry keeping us company in the bathroom ...<smifffff>

Anyways, I have two more than half full bottles of cat pills which I am
willing to donate to a shelter (some ferret shelters take care of cats
too!!)

Tapazole  5mg (perscription for thyroid problems)
vetasyl -fiber capsules for pets

first come, first serve!  If no shelters reply, I will give them to a
private owner.  I hate to throw them out as the perscription stuff is
close to $50 for 100 pills.

Nan and SuperSnooper